Monday, November 10, 2008

My "Oral" report for my Old Testament class



I have moved my presentation to the following site. I put too much work into it but the geek in me could not resist. I enjoied learning about Jeremiah. One of the lessons is that "God calls us to be Faithful not Sucessful" at least not sucess in the way that most will look at it.

Another great part is the real and relational part Jeremiah has with God. He got mad at God, debated with Him, as he wept for the people of Israel.

Check it out is you have a few min. Click below the picture.

http://www.slideboom.com/presentations/27004/Jeremiah-%E2%80%93-The-Man-and-



2 comments:

  1. Cool powerpoint. My favorite graphic was cleopatra zoomed across the screen - that was nice touch :). I learned a lot from your presentation as I am working my way though the book of Jeremiah. I'll probably look at your show a time or two more!!! Thanks for sharing and I'd give you an A++++++

    ReplyDelete
  2. You worked incredibly hard on this and it shows! Brilliant slides and excellent content, not to mention the awesome narration! You need to get back into dramas and acting! My favorite slides are the ones with the castles and cement walls as well as the potters wheels and the potting clay! Way to go sweetums, you should earn an A for sure!
    Your Sweetums xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete